Preventing Injuries & Stress This Holiday Season with Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic Care is founded upon the concept that the body is capable of healing itself. By using a more natural and conservative approach to care, doctors of Chiropractic, such as Dr. Todd Goldman of Total Chiropractic Care and Wellness, believe optimal health can be achieved through regular spinal manipulations. As we find ourselves in the Winter Holiday season, keep in mind that chiropractic care can reduce stress and prevent injuries during the holidays. Below are several ways seeing your chiropractor can help during this busy time of year.
Ways that Chiropractic Care Reduces Stress:
- Encourages proper nerve function to help create healthy responses to stress.
- Improves circulation throughout the body to assure adequate blood flow to all organs and improve the immune system.
- Decreases muscle and whole-body tension, which relieves stress.
- Relieves subluxations (misalignments of the spine). Because the spine is the root of the nervous system, this is crucial to proper function.
How Chiropractic Care can Prevent Injuries:
- Helps to ensure proper form of the spine.
- Stops the progression of existing injuries while working to correct pre-existing conditions.
- Aids in the prevention of muscle strain.
- Relieves pressure on joints; increases flexibility.
- Encourages natural motion of the spine and body.
In addition, the Holidays can be a good time to consider a form of Massage Therapy, such as a Swedish or Hydro Massage. Not only can these types of therapy work to reduce stress, but also these techniques will greatly relieve stiffness, muscle tension, strains, and pressure. Massage therapy is safe, effective, and complements a chiropractic regimen extensively.
Now is a better time than ever to visit your Medford chiropractor, Dr. Todd Goldman. Together, we can identify the cause of your stress or injury and work to correct it. Contact Total Chiropractic Care and Wellness to schedule a consultation to assure you’re healthy, happy, and stress-free this Holiday season!