Non-Surgical Back Treatment and Equipment with Chiropractic Care
At Total Chiropractic Care and Wellness, we have the latest technology in regards to chiropractic treatment. Our equipment is ideal for non-surgical back treatment on Long Island. We don’t discourage our patients from getting back surgery, but we prefer to take a holistic approach first and use surgery unless it’s necessary. A neurosurgeon comes into the office about once a week and we consult on the best treatment for each client.
Non-Surgical Back Treatment Equipment
Mechanical/Physiological Effect of Traction Therapy
- Unload Spine
- Decrease Bulging and protruding discs
- Separate vertebrae
- Decrease Pain
Mobilization of the Spine
- Stretch ligaments and tendons
- Mobilize the capsule, facet, joints and invertebrate discs
- Increase range of motion
- Increase flexibility
The Dynatronics ThermoStim Probe™, an optional accessory to our new Solaris Plus, allows a practitioner to deliver heat or cold therapy in combination with electrical stimulation—AT THE SAME TIME — significantly reducing the time typically required to administer separate treatments.
- The only Ultrasound devices in the industry offering 1, 2, and 3 MHz frequencies for the greatest flexibility in depth of treatment.
- By focusing the treatment precisely where it is needed, Dynatronics’ unique TARGET feature provides a more effective interferential treatment. Simply glide your finger across the TARGET touchpad to move the center of interference to the site of your patient’s pain.
Hill REPEX™ Table
The Hill REPEX™ Table offers many up to date technological features that make chiropractic care more efficient and simpler for the doctor and patient. The Hill REPEX™ Table provides a comfortable setting for varying degrees of back treatment for the patient. This tables features include:
- Touchscreen Display
- Adjustable foot section and armrests
- Patient Emergency Stop Button
- Protective Base Skirting
Foot Levelers Kiosk
We now have the new Foot Leveler’s Kiosk available in our office!
- Allows for easier patient self-scanning
- Saves time with scans less than 30 seconds
- Can help with pain relief as well as improved back health
- Total Chiropractic Care & Wellness is one of few offices in the country that carry this equipment
The TheraGun is one of the hottest new muscle relaxing products for pain relief and Total Chiropractic Care & Wellness has it! A battery operated handheld device that is easy to use, the TheraGun uses a strong, vibrating ampbit that relieves pain quickly and efficiently. This product is being used by professional athletes and now you can use it too at our office!
If you are suffering from back pain and would like more information on our equipment for non-surgical back treatment on Long Island and our chiropractic techniques and services, give us a call today or fill out the contact form!