Non-Surgical Back Treatment and Equipment with Chiropractic Care
At Total Chiropractic Care and Wellness, we have the latest technology in regards to chiropractic treatment. Our equipment is ideal for non-surgical back treatment on Long Island. We don’t discourage our patients from getting back surgery, but we prefer to take a holistic approach first and use surgery unless it’s necessary. A neurosurgeon comes into the office about once a week and we consult on the best treatment for each client.
Non-Surgical Back Treatment Equipment
Mechanical/Physiological Effect of Traction Therapy
- Unload Spine
- Decrease Bulging and protruding discs
- Separate vertebrae
- Decrease Pain
Mobilization of the Spine
- Stretch ligaments and tendons
- Mobilize the capsule, facet, joints and invertebrate discs
- Increase range of motion
- Increase flexibility
The Dynatronics ThermoStim Probe™, an optional accessory to our new Solaris Plus, allows a practitioner to deliver heat or cold therapy in combination with electrical stimulation—AT THE SAME TIME — significantly reducing the time typically required to administer separate treatments.
- The only Ultrasound devices in the industry offering 1, 2, and 3 MHz frequencies for the greatest flexibility in depth of treatment.
- By focusing the treatment precisely where it is needed, Dynatronics’ unique TARGET feature provides a more effective interferential treatment. Simply glide your finger across the TARGET touchpad to move the center of interference to the site of your patient’s pain.
Hill REPEX™ Table
The Hill REPEX™ Table offers many up to date technological features that make chiropractic care more efficient and simpler for the doctor and patient. The Hill REPEX™ Table provides a comfortable setting for varying degrees of back treatment for the patient. This tables features include:
- Touchscreen Display
- Adjustable foot section and armrests
- Patient Emergency Stop Button
- Protective Base Skirting
Foot Levelers Kiosk
We now have the new Foot Leveler’s Kiosk available in our office!
- Allows for easier patient self-scanning
- Saves time with scans less than 30 seconds
- Can help with pain relief as well as improved back health
- Total Chiropractic Care & Wellness is one of few offices in the country that carry this equipment
If you are suffering from back pain and would like more information on our equipment for non-surgical back treatment on Long Island and our chiropractic techniques and services, give us a call today or fill out the contact form!